Norim LT forumas (www.norim.lt)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Norim LT forumas (www.norim.lt)

Žmogaus kova prieš valdžią, tai atminties kova prieš užmaršumą

rodiklisrodiklis  DUKDUK  IeškotiIeškoti  Latest imagesLatest images  RegistruotisRegistruotis  Prisijungti  

What do you think of your business?

Go down 
3 posters
AutoriusPranešimas
Karl Harrow
Naujokas
Naujokas
Karl Harrow

Pranešimų skaičius : 2
Aktyvumo taškai : 6904
Reputacija : 0

What do you think of your business? Empty
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: What do you think of your business?    What do you think of your business? Empty2022-06-25, 16:34

I would like to start my own business. But I understand that I don't have a big budget and don't have a full understanding of what kind of company to open. I like to develop in different spheres of activity. But I would like to open my own company. What would you advise me to do?
Atgal į viršų Go down
Zize
Naujokas
Naujokas
Zize

Pranešimų skaičius : 2
Aktyvumo taškai : 7024

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: What do you think of your business?    What do you think of your business? Empty2022-06-25, 16:35

Karl Harrow rašo:
I would like to start my own business. But I understand that I don't have a big budget and don't have a full understanding of what kind of company to open. I like to develop in different spheres of activity. But I would like to open my own company. What would you advise me to do?

I think that developing your business is always difficult and takes a lot of time and effort. I don't think you can start your own business without a big investment, I took a loan to start my first company. I ended up getting into debt and decided I would not do it again. But I didn't give up the effort to start my own company. I read information about startmyllc. And I realized that the best option would be to open my own LLC. I advise you to read this information. It helps the business grow faster, because there are quite a few opportunities and advantages to get ahead of the competition, of which there are a huge number.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Mark Bartra
Naujokas
Naujokas
Mark Bartra

Pranešimų skaičius : 1
Aktyvumo taškai : 6741

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: What do you think of your business?    What do you think of your business? Empty2022-07-04, 18:00

I started making my own startup. I think it is a good option for developing my business.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Sponsored content

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: What do you think of your business?    What do you think of your business? Empty

Atgal į viršų Go down

What do you think of your business?
Atgal į viršų 
Puslapis 11