LRS.monster (24min.lt)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LRS.monster (24min.lt)

Žmogaus kova prieš valdžią, tai atminties kova prieš užmaršumą

rodiklisrodiklis  DUKDUK  IeškotiIeškoti  Latest imagesLatest images  RegistruotisRegistruotis  Prisijungti  

Pradėti naują temą   Atsakyti į pranešimą

What do you think of your business?

Go down 
2 posters
AutoriusPranešimas
Zize
Naujokas
Naujokas
Zize

Pranešimų skaičius : 2
Aktyvumo taškai : 1734
Reputacija : 0

What do you think of your business? Empty
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: What do you think of your business?   What do you think of your business? Empty2022-06-16, 23:08

I would like to start my own business. But I understand that I don't have a big budget and don't have a full understanding of what kind of company to open. I like to develop in different spheres of activity. But I would like to open my own company. What would you advise me to do?
Atgal į viršų Go down
Karl Harrow
Naujokas
Naujokas
Karl Harrow

Pranešimų skaičius : 2
Aktyvumo taškai : 1614
Reputacija : 0

What do you think of your business? Empty
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: What do you think of your business?   What do you think of your business? Empty2022-06-18, 09:32

Zize rašo:
I would like to start my own business. But I understand that I don't have a big budget and don't have a full understanding of what kind of company to open. I like to develop in different spheres of activity. But I would like to open my own company. What would you advise me to do?

I think that developing your business is always difficult and takes a lot of time and effort. I don't think you can start your own business without a big investment, I took a loan to start my first company. I ended up getting into debt and decided I would not do it again. But I didn't give up the effort to start my own company. I read information about startmyllc. And I realized that the best option would be to open my own LLC. I advise you to read this information. It helps the business grow faster because there are quite a few opportunities and advantages to get ahead of the competition, of which there is a huge number.
Atgal į viršų Go down

What do you think of your business?
Atgal į viršų 
Puslapis 11